multi dimensional mapping

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19425] multi dimensional mapping
  • From: PBenav3253 at aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:57:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

I am mapping physical dimensions {Ampere, second, Kelvin, Kilogram, Meter}.
I am generating five-axis plots,  in 3-D to SpinShow, with points, on
pentagonal planes that increase in size and height above the origin with
exponent, that map as realizeable dimensions with flux-D as connections
between points in the planes.

My query is how to generate a vector / matrix corresponding to plane position
that is 3-D mappable in the stacked pentagonal planes utilizing Mathematica.

I have used ListPlot to begin the map and Table to itterate the permutations
on the dimensions (A^n s^n K^n)/(Kg^n m^n). I need to assign an array to each
point and be able to compute differential equations that represent the flux-D.

I refer to flux-D as non-integer variations between stable integer dimension
for example between A/m -> A/m^2.

Can anyone assist with the mapped point to array notation for five variables
linking different planes?

Thank you in advance.

Jon-Paul DesJardins