Re: AxesLabel with greek letter

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19420] Re: AxesLabel with greek letter
  • From: hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de (Hans Steffani)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:57:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de (Hans Steffani) writes:

>I want to label an axis with greek letter like
>AxesLabel->{"c", "\lambda"}.
>How can this be done?

Yesterday I was told about
<ESC>l<ESC>
which makes fine lambdas in the Notebook. But I have to export my
graphic to an epsfile with

 Display[StringJoin[name, ".eps"], graphik, "eps"]

which does not produce the lambda.

Hoping for help
Hans Friedrich Steffani
--
Hans Friedrich Steffani
Institut fuer Elektrische Maschinen und Antriebe, TU Chemnitz
mailto:hans.steffani at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de
http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~hfst/