Word wrap doesn't happen
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19453] Word wrap doesn't happen
- From: "William B. Marks" <bmarks at helix.nih.gov>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:25:20 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm on a Mac PPC under Mathematica 8.0. For some reason word wrapping doesn't
happen, as though word wrap = infinite, even though all the options that I
can find, including the cells own, are set to word wrap = window width.
Any suggestions? Thanks,
Prev by Date:
how long is a long evaluation?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: how long is a long evaluation?
Next by thread:
Re: Word wrap doesn't happen