Re: Word wrap doesn't happen
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19496] Re: Word wrap doesn't happen
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:53:18 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7q217c$q9u at smc.vnet.net>, "William B. Marks" <bmarks at helix.nih.gov> writes: >I'm on a Mac PPC under Mathematica 8.0. For some reason word wrapping doesn't >happen, as though word wrap = infinite, even though all the options that I >can find, including the cells own, are set to word wrap = window width. There is no option named word wrap or even WordWrap. However, there is an option named PageWidth. It specifies the width that a line of text is to be. It can be set for each individual cell, or it can be inherited from a setting at a broader scope. In your analysis of this problem, have you noted what PageWidth is set to when you select the bracket of the cell in question and view the value of the PageWidth option in the Option Inspector with the scope set to global, notebook, and selection? -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.