Double click on word selects whole cell
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19454] Double click on word selects whole cell
- From: "William B. Marks" <bmarks at helix.nih.gov>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:25:20 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As in my adjacent query, I'm runing Mathematica 4 on a Mac PPC, OS 8.0.
Why should it happen that to double click on a word selects the whole cell?
Prev by Date:
Re: ContourShading with ListContourPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Simulation
Previous by thread:
Re: unevaluatedsdi integral
Next by thread:
Re: Double click on word selects whole cell