Simple question about packages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19455] Simple question about packages
- From: rotud at aol.com (ROTUD)
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:25:21 -0400
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why is it that all the documentation shows that loading a package is done by typing: << Directory'PackageName' That doesn't work for me, it says Cannot Load Directory'PackageName'. I have to type << Directory\PackageName.m Does everyone use this method of loading packages or is it just me? I am running on a Windows 98 machine by the way. Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.