Re: Re: Re: circumference of an ellipse
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19501] Re: [mg19447] Re: [mg19390] Re: circumference of an ellipse
- From: Mecit Yaman <mecit at iname.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:53:21 -0400
- References: <199908250525.BAA24787@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to solve a problem with Mathematica. You have numbers from 1 to n all
numbers twice , namely.
1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 for example for n=5
I am trying to sort the numbers o that between two 'n's there must be exactly n
For example if n=3 the solution is
2 3 1 2 1 3 . You see there is 1 number between 1 and 1. and 2 numbers between 2
and 2, and 3 between 3's.
I know this forum is not for asking problems. But i am learning MAthematica and
wanna see how professinals solve a real problem with Mathematica
Thank you very much for giving me a chance to ask my question.
Best wishes to everyone.
Prev by Date:
Re: ReplaceAll in If Statement
Next by Date:
Re: Simple question about packages
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: circumference of an ellipse
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: circumference of an ellipse