Asking you how to...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19538] Asking you how to...
- From: Huberto Closs <huberto at las.inpe.br>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:52:26 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Sir, I am having a hard time to find out how to use Mathematica to plot experimental Physics results which consist of a set of lines with three measured numbers each, respectively corresponding to DataX DataY DataZ[DataX,DataY] that is, where DataZ is a measured quantity whose two-dimensional dependence on variables DataX and DataY should be graphically displayed through three-dimensional and contour plots of DataZ as a function of DataX and DataY. Please note, however, that DataX and DataY are not evenly spaced, so that I cannot just take DataZ as an array and use ReadList and ListPlot3D or ListContourPlot to draw graphics showing DataZ dependence on DataX and DataY. I am using Mathematica Version 2.2. Please, tell me how to do it. Sincerely yours, Huberto Closs