Re: Word and Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19530] Re: Word and Mathematica
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:52:21 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7qc899$rqd at smc.vnet.net>, "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at mail2.westworld.ca> writes:
>I have been creating files in Microsoft Word that have hyperlinks to
>various files, many of them files that are NOT Word files. Word opens
>them nicely except for my Mathematica files. Since the Mathematica
>files are text files, Word, for some reason, opens them with a simple
>text editing program (SimpleText on my Mac)
>This is not a Mathematica problem as such, but I was wondering if anyone had
>experienced this and knew of a way to tell Word to open Mathematica files as Mathematica
Microsoft has a knowledge base entry for this topic.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: Can Mathematica solve these problems?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Word and Mathematica
Next by thread:
Asking you how to...