Re: Word and Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19530] Re: Word and Mathematica
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:52:21 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7qc899$rqd at smc.vnet.net>, "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at mail2.westworld.ca> writes: >Hello! > >I have been creating files in Microsoft Word that have hyperlinks to >various files, many of them files that are NOT Word files. Word opens >them nicely except for my Mathematica files. Since the Mathematica >files are text files, Word, for some reason, opens them with a simple >text editing program (SimpleText on my Mac) > >This is not a Mathematica problem as such, but I was wondering if anyone had >experienced this and knew of a way to tell Word to open Mathematica files as Mathematica >files. Microsoft has a knowledge base entry for this topic. http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/ARTICLES/Q181/5/08.asp?PR=ALL&FR=0&A=T&T=B&M=F& -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.