- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15740] List Position
- From: Harry flynn <harry.f at ukonline.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone tell me how I find the position in a list of the first value
less than or equal to zero.
For example, how can I get Mathematica to tell me that in the list
that the first value of interest to me is position 5. Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: 4th order DE, NDSolve no solution, why?
Previous by thread:
Re: Function definition
Next by thread:
Re: List Position