Re: 4th order DE, NDSolve no solution, why?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15725] Re: 4th order DE, NDSolve no solution, why?
- From: Chris Grant <grant at math.byu.edu>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:21 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Brigham Young University
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Kevin J. McCann" writes: >Doug, > >NDSolve doesn't do two-point boundary value problems. The last example on page 886 of _The Mathematica Book_ is a two-point boundary value problem. Halfway down page 887 there is an example of a three-point boundary value problem. Chris Grant