Surfacecoloring of a sphere
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15747] Surfacecoloring of a sphere
- From: Florian Stock <stock at badbit.math2.nat.tu-bs.de>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: TU Braunschweig, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
for visualization of an Satellite, i want to color the surface of a
sphere (for the colors I have a function color[long,att] with long and
att in a range from 0 to 2 Pi).
How can i coloring the sphere?
I've tried with SphericalPlot3D and the ColorFunction option, with
ParametricPlot3D, but I didn't found a way to color it.
"Alles was von Bedeutung ist, ist in Mathematik gegruendet.",
Robert A. Heinlein`s "Sternenkrieger"
Prev by Date:
Real coefficients in complex numbers
Next by Date:
Bug with Find in 3.0.2
Previous by thread:
Re: Real coefficients in complex numbers
Next by thread:
Re: Surfacecoloring of a sphere