Problems with Math1.ttf and Math1b.ttf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15733] Problems with Math1.ttf and Math1b.ttf
  • From: Guillermo Sanchez <guillerm at gugu.usal.es>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear friends

I can not see the characters of the fonts: Math1 and Math1b (Math
3.0.1.1 in NT 3.51 and PS printers).

I have follow the instructions included in Wolfram support server such:
deleted cache files, and copy again the original fons from CD ROM.

I have tested not only in Mathematematica but also  in other application
and have the same probleme. The characters appears mor or lees: [] I
have copy this fonts in others PCs, with NT 3.51, and Working
propertly!!

Thanks for yor helps

Guillermo Sanchez
Depto. de Estadistica. Universidad de Salamanca Spain
Email: guillerm at gugu.usal.es