- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15749] InterpolatingFunction
- From: "Charles (Randy) Lang" <gt7144d at prism.gatech.edu>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 03:42:44 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA, USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone written a function/routine to solve an InterpolatingFunction
for the independent variable?
Suppose you have a differential equation that is defined piecewise such
that the magnitude of the first equation determines the next equation.
If the first equation is solved with NDSolve, the resulting
InterpolatingFunction must be solved for its independent variable to
find (for instance t_0) for the next equation.
Charles (Randy) Lang http://www.ee.usm.maine.edu/~clang
Office: Van Leer C448 A
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332 Email:
gt7144d at prism.gatech.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Nested For Loops
Next by Date:
Re: searching for an enveloppe
Previous by thread:
Problems with Math1.ttf and Math1b.ttf
Next by thread: