Re: Function definition

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg15819] Re: [mg15737] Function definition
  • From: Rangachari Kidambi <rkidambi at>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 03:25:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks to everyone who replied. Most of these approaches worked.
However, i needed to make contours of the defined function. And for
this, i needed to define it in a certain way to get the contours. For
instance, f[theta_,phi_]:=, f[theta,phi]=, wouldn't work. Right now, i
have defined f as

I still get a long list of errors but i also get the correct contours.

Thanks again,
Ranga Kidambi