Notebook -> Kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15853] Notebook -> Kernel
- From: Andre Fachat <a.fachat at physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:40:14 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology, GER
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to save a Mathematica 3 Notebook to use it directly with the
kernel (the notebook reads a file with parameters and writes the output
to another file and I want to automize this).
However nothing I tried works. The best I got was to save the notebook
as text and pipe it to the kernel. Some commands get evaluated but for
others that work fine from the Notebook Frontend produce lots of error
Platform is Linux/X11.
Thanks in advance.
Email address may be invalid. Use "fachat AT physik DOT tu-chemnitz DOT
de" ------Fight SPAM - join CAUCE http://www.cauce.org------Thanks,
spammers... Andre Fachat, Institute of physics, Technische Universitet
Prev by Date:
Re: Finding real part (newbie question)
Next by Date:
Fourier and FFT: Powers of 2 only?
Previous by thread:
Re: List manipulation question
Next by thread:
Re: Notebook -> Kernel