  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15946] HELP: Plot[]ing composite functions
  • From: deus at post.tau.ac.il (Alexander Sirotkin)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:34:09 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello.

Simple question - after definition of a functions
which looks like this "H[w] == Log[10, 1 + Exp[I2Pi w]]"
I try to Plot[] it and get the "... not machine size real
number at ..." error. After reading lots of manuals and
postings I came to a conclusion that it should be somehow
related to Evaluate[]/Hold[] problems, but none of these
manuals gave a solution to this problem.

Any1 can help me ?