HELP: Ploting composite functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15946] HELP: Ploting composite functions
- From: deus at post.tau.ac.il (Alexander Sirotkin)
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:34:09 -0500
- Organization: Tel-Aviv University Computation Center
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Simple question - after definition of a functions
which looks like this "H[w] == Log[10, 1 + Exp[I2Pi w]]"
I try to Plot it and get the "... not machine size real
number at ..." error. After reading lots of manuals and
postings I came to a conclusion that it should be somehow
related to Evaluate/Hold problems, but none of these
manuals gave a solution to this problem.
Any1 can help me ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Dont Understand
Next by Date:
Generalized Cross Validation package?
Previous by thread:
Outgoing wave boundary conditions with NDSolve
Next by thread:
RE: HELP: Ploting composite functions