Simple recursive assignment
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15996] Simple recursive assignment
- From: "Peltio" <pelt.ioNOS at PAMiol.it>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:27:10 -0500
- Organization: Peltio Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone spare a little time for a trivial question?
works fine, all right...
But how can I achieve the same results when the expression a[n-1]-a[n-2]/n
is stored in a variable expr? The following approach leads to a Recursion
I tried a few combinations with Hold, Release, and so on but I can't fool
the recursion trap.I'm sure it's something trivial I'm missing
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
peltioNO at SPAMusa.net
(remove NO SPAM to e-mail me)
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Bug?
Next by Date:
RE: HELP: Ploting composite functions
Previous by thread:
Finite Differences and Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: Simple recursive assignment