- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16017] Linux Input
- From: "Arturas Acus" <acus at itpa.lt>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:52:06 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just changed my operating system to Linux
(Slackware 3.6 kernel 2.0.35).
Unfortunatelly my notebooks, which include
Input command do not work properly.
without date printed before
What enviroment variables or Mathematica internal
variables I should check? Please answer to
acus at itpa.lt also. Thanks in advise
Institute of Theoretical
Physics and Astronomy
Gostauto 12, 2600,Vilnius
E-mail: acus at itpa.lt
Prev by Date:
Re: Notebook -> Kernel
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Bug?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Strange result of Limit function in Mathematica3.0
Next by thread: