- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16024] ListDensityPlot behavior?
- From: Mark Fisher <mefisher at bellsouth.net>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:52:09 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I enter
I get 4 white squares. I thought I would get 2 white squares and 2 black
squares. What am I missing? BTW,
produces the sort of result I expected, with 7 white blocks and the rest
of the blocks black.
(I'm using Version 3.0.1 for Windows.)
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Bug?
Next by Date:
rank of matrix in mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: ListDensityPlot behavior?