- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16031] Forms Interface?
- From: MJE <evans.nospam at gte.net>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:52:12 -0500
- Organization: None
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <199902190826.DAA18795@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wondering whether anyone has written a forms-based interface to
Mathematica. This would be a MathLink program running in peer mode. It
would contain numeric input fields, dials, knobs, whatever; and then
upon a special button event, would call the kernel to perform tasks
using those parameters.
A really fancy program would also contain a graphics box to show
resulting graphics. Failing that, the kernel function would just tell
the front end to create or modify a standard notebook window.
remove ".nospam" to reply
Prev by Date:
Re: Block-defined matrices
Next by Date:
Re: Pure Functions in rules
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Bug?
Next by thread:
Re: Forms Interface?