Re: Forms Interface?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16059] Re: Forms Interface?
- From: Martin Kraus <mkraus at theorie3.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:45:17 -0500
- Organization: Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen, Germany
- References: <email@example.com> <199902190826.DAA18795@smc.vnet.net.> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Wondering whether anyone has written a forms-based interface to
> Mathematica. This would be a MathLink program running in peer mode. It
> would contain numeric input fields, dials, knobs, whatever; and then
> upon a special button event, would call the kernel to perform tasks
> using those parameters.
> A really fancy program would also contain a graphics box to show
> resulting graphics. Failing that, the kernel function would just tell
> the front end to create or modify a standard notebook window.
> Mark Evans
> remove ".nospam" to reply
MathScript is able to do such things (as far as I know).
(MathScript is a product by Wolfram Research (see www.mathscript.com))
For some "fancy" examples see
Hope that helps
Prev by Date:
Re: Simplify Log[ab] - Log[b] to Log[a] ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Bug?