Simplify Log[ab] - Log[b] to Log[a] ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16039] Simplify Log[ab] - Log[b] to Log[a] ?
- From: "Simon Allfrey" <simon at allfrey13.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:15:16 -0500
- Organization: Customer of Planet Online
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How do I persuade Mathematica to simplify
Log[a b] - Log[b] to Log[a]?
when processing algebraic expressions?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Strange result of Limit function in Mathematica3.0
Next by Date:
Re: rank of matrix in mathematica
Previous by thread:
RE: Forms Interface?
Next by thread:
Re: Simplify Log[ab] - Log[b] to Log[a] ?