Re: rank of matrix in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16045] Re: rank of matrix in mathematica
- From: weber at math.uni-bonn.de (Matthias Weber)
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:15:19 -0500
- Organization: RHRZ - University of Bonn (Germany)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7alqsn$nuf at smc.vnet.net>, Jan Krupa <krupa at alpha.sggw.waw.pl> wrote:
> Is there in Mathematica3.0 a function which
> evaluates the rank of matrix ? If it is how can I find
> it's description in the Mathematica help.
> Thanks in advance,
If you work with symbolic matrices, you should know that NullSpace
assumes that the symbolic values are generic.
Prev by Date:
Simplify Log[ab] - Log[b] to Log[a] ?
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier and FFT: Powers of 2 only?
Previous by thread:
rank of matrix in mathematica
Next by thread:
Q: Union and SameTest Option