MathLink & Metrowerks CodeWarrior
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16107] MathLink & Metrowerks CodeWarrior
- From: Jon Prudhomme <prudhomj at elwha.evergreen.edu>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:25:01 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 3.0 and I am trying to call some C routines
compiled with Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 4 on my PC running Windows 95.
Unfortunately, none of the ml32i1x.lib files provided with the MLDK
appear to be compatible.
Does anyone know of a fix or work around for this problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Change Rank in Compile
Next by Date:
Re: Q: Union and SameTest Option
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: MathLink & Metrowerks CodeWarrior