Re: MathLink & Metrowerks CodeWarrior
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16134] Re: MathLink & Metrowerks CodeWarrior
- From: kevinl (Kevin Leuthold)
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 03:23:05 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It should work with ml32i1m.lib. What are the problems that you're
Jon Prudhomme <prudhomj at elwha.evergreen.edu> writes:
> Hello all,
> I am using Mathematica 3.0 and I am trying to call some C routines
>compiled with Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 4 on my PC running Windows 95.
>Unfortunately, none of the ml32i1x.lib files provided with the MLDK
>appear to be compatible.
> Does anyone know of a fix or work around for this problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Graphics`Legend` problem
Next by Date:
Re: sphere coordinates???
Previous by thread:
MathLink & Metrowerks CodeWarrior
Next by thread:
help with pde