RE: Syntax error in notebook saved as package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16102] RE: [mg16068] Syntax error in notebook saved as package
  • From: "Jean-Marie THOMAS" <jmthomas at agat.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Writing a package with version 3.0 is much more easy using
1- initialization cells
2- the option inspector to set the notebook to make a autogenerated package.

The 3.0 distribution comes with a template package (by Roman Maeder). It
should be considered as a good basis for package writing, since code is
documented in a notebook interface, and not just a text file.

Hope this helps,

Jean-Marie THOMAS
mailto:jmthomas at agat.net
Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul
Strasbourg, France
http://www.agat.net