Re: On Integrator Output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16081] Re: On Integrator Output
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:48 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Christopher Baluyut wrote in message <7atrfn$7n1 at smc.vnet.net>...
>I got a Output of Sin[x] cubed (graphical speaking).
>Does it mean Sin squared x or Sin x squared
>(x is squared)?
>DO YOU YAHOO!?
>Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
It means (the value of Sin[x]) cubed, not Sin[x^3].
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
Prev by Date:
Re: Reset In[ ] & Out[ ]
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
On Integrator Output
Next by thread:
CompiledFunction for matrices ??