Stop palette opening
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg16109] Stop palette opening
- From: "Nicolas B.E. Sawyer" <nbes at eee.nott.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:25:02 -0500
- Organization: University of Nottingham
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
1) I'm using Symbolize from Utilities`Notation` but don't want
NotationPalette.nb to open. Is there any way of stopping it? If not,
what's the best way of closing it AUTOMATICALLY?
2) How do I apply Symbolize to each item in a list?
Nicolas B.E. Sawyer
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
University of Nottingham,
Tel: +44 115 9515151 ext 12028
Fax: +44 115 9515616
E-mail: nbes at eee.nottingham.ac.uk
Prev by Date:
Re: Reset In[ ] & Out[ ]
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier and FFT: Powers of 2 only?
Previous by thread:
Q: n in Geodesate[expr, n] in Graphics`Polyhedra` package?
Next by thread: