graph (not graphics) in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15329] graph (not graphics) in mathematica
  • From: Marcin Paszkowski <paszczak at zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 04:15:18 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

i wonder if there's a function in mathematica which allows to find out
the basis of graph or extremum path of network and things like that.I
tried to do this , but I'm not advandced in using Mathematica, so maybe
someone can help me . I've been seeking in wolfram.com to find a
apropiatte  plug-in , but i couldn't find it .As you can see , i have
BIG PROBLEM  new year greetings for everyone .
  Marcin Paszkowski