Re: graph (not graphics) in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15355] Re: graph (not graphics) in mathematica
  • From: sguyer at NOSPAMPLEASEcs.vt.edu (Scott A. Guyer)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:58:17 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <774kk3$465 at smc.vnet.net>, paszczak at zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl
says...
> i wonder if there's a function in mathematica which allows to find out
> the basis of graph or extremum path of network and things like that.I
> tried to do this , but I'm not advandced in using Mathematica, so maybe
> someone can help me .

I am not sure what you mean by extremum path of a network or the basis
of a graph, but there are many graph theory functions implemented in
the DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` package found in the standard packages.
To find out more, see the help document using the Help browser by
selecting the Add-ons section and opening Standard Packages -->
DiscreteMath --> Combinatorica.

Cheers,

--
Scott A. Guyer