Polar(List)DensityPlot available?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15396] Polar(List)DensityPlot available?
  • From: franki at aerodyne.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:14:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings!

Does anybody know of a Mathematica function, package, etc to do what I'd
call "PolarDensityPlot", or perhaps "PolarListDensityPlot"?  There's
nothing in MathSource or UseNet that I can find.

PolarDensityPlot logic is fairly obvious.  PolarListDensityPlot would
take a (rectangular) data array (List), and assume uniform steps in
radius and angle. The trick would be to work the spatial artifacts
arising from the mapping.

Any pointers appreciated!