Q: FindMinimum

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15511] Q: FindMinimum
  • From: "C. Frey" <btml01 at btr0x1.rz.uni-bayreuth.de>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:47:13 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Mathematica folks!

I have some questions about the FindMinimum function. Is there a
possibility to trace the points FindMinimum visits during its
iterations to a local minimum? How can I get values instead of a
message if neither AccuracyGoal nor PrecisionGoal are met when the
maximum number of iterations is reached?

Thanks in advance
Clemens

Clemens Frey
Doctoral Fellow at the