Cross product with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg15521] Cross product with Mathematica
  • From: smoisan at total.net
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 23:47:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I wanted to do some calculations involving cross product over the
weekend using Mathematica.  That's when I discovered there's no way of
doing any cross product using this software, at least, not in the
version we have at the univerity which is 2.2 for Solaris.  Is this
possible in another version?
 Is there an add-on available somewhere so I can do cross product?  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvain Moisan
mailto:smoisan at total.net