Converting notebook to pdf ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18443] Converting notebook to pdf ?
- From: mdj at physics.ucf.edu (Michael Johnson)
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:30 -0400
- Organization: University of Central Florida
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any consistent way to convert Mathematica 3.0 notebooks to pdf? It seems this should be in a faq somewhere, but I've had no luck. I saved the notebook as postscript and then tried to convert that. I tried to use Adobe Distiller, but it hangs silently in the middle. I tried ghostscript, but it complained about being unable to find fonts. (Maybe if there's a way to let ghostscript use or find the Mathematica fonts this might work, but I couldn't figure it out.) This is a typical Mathematica notebook: some formulas, some text, some graphics. I appreciate any help. -- Michael Johnson mjohnson at ucf.edu