Re: Converting notebook to pdf ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18494] Re: Converting notebook to pdf ?
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:08:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 7 Jul 1999, Michael Johnson wrote:

> I tried ghostscript, but it complained about being unable to find
> fonts. (Maybe if there's a way to let ghostscript use or find the
> Mathematica fonts this might work, but I couldn't figure it out.)

It would be helpful if you could supply some information about what
plaftorm you are working.

You can make Ghostscript aware of the Math fonts by either adding entries
to the Ghostscript Fontmap file or by setting the GS_FONTPATH environment
variable to include the path to the Type 1 versions of the Math fonts.

See the information here for further details on editing Fontmap.

http://support.wolfram.com/Graphics/Formats/EPS/Ghostscript.html

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com