Re: Converting notebook to pdf ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18494] Re: Converting notebook to pdf ?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:08:49 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 7 Jul 1999, Michael Johnson wrote: > I tried ghostscript, but it complained about being unable to find > fonts. (Maybe if there's a way to let ghostscript use or find the > Mathematica fonts this might work, but I couldn't figure it out.) It would be helpful if you could supply some information about what plaftorm you are working. You can make Ghostscript aware of the Math fonts by either adding entries to the Ghostscript Fontmap file or by setting the GS_FONTPATH environment variable to include the path to the Type 1 versions of the Math fonts. See the information here for further details on editing Fontmap. http://support.wolfram.com/Graphics/Formats/EPS/Ghostscript.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.