Re: Problem with Mathematica 4. Someone can help me ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18400] Re: Problem with Mathematica 4. Someone can help me ?
- From: Ed McBride <emcbride at wybron.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:02 -0400
- Organization: Wybron, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Patrick Musso wrote: > > Hello, > > when I evaluate a notebook with Mathematica 4, the following error message > appears very often : > > "Mathematica has detected a possible internal error. If possible, report the > error to support at wolfram.com, quoting "Assertion 'nboxesToSend == 1' failed at > matheditio.c:1508", and describe in as much detail as possible what you were > doing when the error occurred." I get the same or a similar message a couple times a week using Mathematica 3. The first time it happened, I probably got all excited, but I've learned to ignore it and nothing bad has happened so I stopped worrying about it. Ed McBride, P.E.