Re: 2-Up Printing?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18452] Re: 2-Up Printing?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:11:35 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <199907032244.PAA20855@euclid.ucsd.edu>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Dell Kronewitter wrote: > I have tried to use the program "psnup" to 2-up some postscript > files created from a notebook, but also just got garbled math > characters. That is because you sent the print job to the printer without first having downloaded the Type 1 versions of the Math fonts to the printer. The garbling that you describe is the effect of your printer saying "I don't know what you mean by Math1, so I'll use a default font (e.g. Courier) instead." You may want to consider reviewing the FAQ most appropriate for your platform. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/All/ManualFontDownload.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.