Re: Math Beans

Hi,

On 1 Jul 1999, Jacqueline L. Spiegel - Cohen wrote:

> I was.   Does Mathematica have packages that can be call/compiled
> with another language ?   I was looking for something that I could
> integrate into Java, but I could use a package in another language
> if that were more effecient or it were the only thing available.
> Thank you, I do not know anything about Mathematica software and its
> capabilities.  I will need this for numerical integration.

You have many ways to integrate Mathematica and other languages, the best I know
are:

- Simply run the external program from Mathematica using external files to
exchange data.
- Use the mathlink library to create external programs that
implements, with little work, the possibility to use this program as a Mathematica
function.

Hope that this helps.
EMAIL :  oron at pmmh.espci.fr
ICQ#7316619