Thickness in 3D parametric plots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18511] Thickness in 3D parametric plots
- From: Brad Osgood <osgood at leland.stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:32:51 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry for the elementary question, but can someone tell me how to get a
thicker curve in a 3D parametric plot. (I'm plotting a curve lying on a
plane, and I'd like the curve to stand out more.)
Thanks. Email welcome.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: easiest way to sort a list?
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Re: easiest way to sort a list?
Previous by thread:
Re: LaTex on a Mac
Next by thread:
Re: Thickness in 3D parametric plots