Re: MULTIMEDIA-MATHEMATICA

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18535] Re: MULTIMEDIA-MATHEMATICA
  • From: Martin Kraus <Martin.Kraus at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:33:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

duenas at lamolina01.lamolina.edu.pe wrote:

> Hi
>     I are interesting in use MATEMATHICA with MULTIMEDIA. Please, send information about that.
>
> Thanks you very much
>
>      Juan Duenas

Hi!

You might be interested in the Java applet LiveGraphics3D which
is able to show interactive three-dimensional Mathematica graphics
(even  animations) with bitmap backgrounds, play sounds (in .au format
which can be generated by Mathematica 4.0 as far as I know) and
is able to offer hyperlinks. I guess that might be called multimedia
(or even hypermedia ;). As a Java applet it can be used on
any HTML page in the WWW. BTW it is free for non-commercial purposes!

Here is the homepage of LiveGraphics3D:

http://theorie3.physik.uni-erlangen.de/~mkraus/Live.html

Greetings

Martin Kraus