Re: "At long last, Sir, have you no shame?"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18520] Re: "At long last, Sir, have you no shame?"
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:32:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does this mean that Wolfram is excused from publishing a bug DB until the
competitors do?  Pardon me, but I think you should recheck the logic here.
I have a product that I use (Mathematica) and should be told about the bugs;
so, I don't waste MY time.  To say that it is OK not to publish such a list
is just plain wrong.

Kevin

news:7m12tm$p83 at smc.vnet.net...