Re: trouble with greek letter output to EPS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18635] Re: trouble with greek letter output to EPS
- From: "Martin Rommel" <rommel at semitest.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:01:46 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You have to download the Math fonts to your PS printer before you print! Only when you print from within Mathematica it sends the needed characters with the job. There might be a way to specify to use the font Symbol which is standard on PS printers. Good luck, Martin. >i have the greek letter theta in one of my graphs > >i do a Display[..,...,"EPS"] to create an eps file > >yet, the greek leter appears an an "q" instead of a "theta"