importing multiple files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18611] importing multiple files
- From: "pytr" <pytr224 at mynet.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:01:34 -0400
- Organization: Posted via RemarQ, http://www.remarQ.com - The Internet's Discussion Network
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to import multiple files in text format which are written by another
system. I don't want to use math link at this time.
The basic routine needed is
flst= FileNames[ "*z.txt"]
using the above file list, I need to import and run each file, then erase
each file after processing,then look for new files.
The current program only loops once..
Prev by Date:
Re: Manipulating differential equations
Next by Date:
Re: Warning messages: Actions not found
Previous by thread:
Re(2): Re: RE: Re: Re: easiest way to sort a list?
Next by thread:
Re: importing multiple files