Solving difficult integral
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18620] Solving difficult integral
- From: "Christian Gudrian" <Christian.Gudrian at hermes.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:01:38 -0400
- Organization: Aachen University of Technology / Rechnerbetrieb Informatik
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got the following problem:
I need to solve the following integral:
For those of you who do not recognize it at once: it's the integral of the
square root of a 4th degree polynomial in x. I've tried to solve the above
integral with Mathematica, but after, say, two hours of computing I stopped
the calculation - it looked like the Kernel crashed or whatever. Is there an
analytical solution to this problem at all?
Thanks for all help there is hopefully to come...
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Simplifying constants...bug?
Next by Date:
Re: Try this on your shiny new v4 Front end (Mac)
Previous by thread:
Re: importing multiple files
Next by thread:
Re: Solving difficult integral