Re: How to import 3D STL or IGES File to M-ma?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18658] Re: How to import 3D STL or IGES File to M-ma?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 01:45:47 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
you got no answer because no one knows
what a 3D STL or IGS file is.
Is it something to eat ? Is it a computer virus ?
Wladimir Jordanow wrote:
> I just have allrady posted this message for several times,
> but still did not get any answer.
> Please help me if you can!
> My question is as the subject.
> Thanks for any help!
Prev by Date:
Re: [Q] Implementing identities as rules
Next by Date:
Re: Kronecker product of matrices
Previous by thread:
How to import 3D STL or IGES File to M-ma?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: How to import 3D STL or IGES File to M-ma?