Calling Mathematica function from a C program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18743] Calling Mathematica function from a C program
- From: aranisin at scf-fs.usc.edu (aranisin)
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:36:53 -0400
- Organization: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to call the Mathematica function
'CurveFit' from a C program. I want to pass
to it an array of numbers and obtain the curve.
(i) I am wondering whether it can be done and if so,
(ii) Do I need to use MathLInk?
(iii) We have a license for MAthematica. Does the use
of MAthlink require a separate license?
Please reply to this e-mail.
Prev by Date:
Re: Cumulative distribution of Gauss
Next by Date:
perceived lack of keyboard shortcuts on front end (was: LaTex on a Mac)
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Slow Version 4 Front End
Next by thread:
Re: Calling Mathematica function from a C program