Re: Re: Rudimentary Spell Checker
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18770] Re: [mg18701] Re: Rudimentary Spell Checker
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:33:29 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>Adam Law wrote:
>> Has anyone heard of or have programmed a rudimentary spell checker for
>> mathematica text cells??
>Mathematica version 4 (now available but not yet for Australian
>site-licenses) includes a spell checker.
But speaking of the Version 4 spell checker, is there any simple way to make it apply
to a specific selection, say a single selected cell, or a single selected word? At
present it appears to apply to text in the entire notebook which is note the most
convenient mode of use.
djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
InputStream in version 3 vs version 4
Next by Date:
Re: How can I plot the region satisfying an inequality?
Previous by thread:
Re: Rudimentary Spell Checker
Next by thread:
Contour Integral Routines