Re: Is there a FAQ? (Clear all)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg18753] Re: Is there a FAQ? (Clear all)
  • From: dtharvat at brain.uccs.edu (Dave Harvatin)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:33:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jos,

Try CleanSlate.  It is probably in your Mathematica directory under
\AddOns\ExtraPackages\Utilities

?CleanSlate

"CleanSlate[] purges all symbols and their values in all contexts that have
\
been added to the context search path ($ContextPath), since the CleanSlate \
package was read in. This includes user-defined symbols (in the Global` \
context) as well as any packages that may have been read in. It also removes
\
most, but possibly not all, of the additional rules for System symbols that
\
these packages may have defined. It also clears the In[] and Out[] values, \
and resets the $Line number, so new input begins as In[1]. \
CleanSlate[\"Context1`\",\"Context2`\"] purges only the listed contexts."

Dave Harvatin

news:7mjv38$fni at smc.vnet.net...