Re: Is there a FAQ? (Clear all)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18753] Re: Is there a FAQ? (Clear all)
  • From: dtharvat at (Dave Harvatin)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:33:20 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Try CleanSlate.  It is probably in your Mathematica directory under

"CleanSlate[] purges all symbols and their values in all contexts that have
been added to the context search path ($ContextPath), since the CleanSlate \
package was read in. This includes user-defined symbols (in the Global` \
context) as well as any packages that may have been read in. It also removes
most, but possibly not all, of the additional rules for System symbols that
these packages may have defined. It also clears the In[] and Out[] values, \
and resets the $Line number, so new input begins as In[1]. \
CleanSlate[\"Context1`\",\"Context2`\"] purges only the listed contexts."

Dave Harvatin

news:7mjv38$fni at