how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18843] how to calculate surfuce and content of ellipse shapes?
- From: "Edjes" <edjes at wxs.nl>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:57:44 -0400
- Organization: Planet Internet
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Yoho Has anyone got a recommendation for me on how to calculate surface and content of ellipse 2D en 3D shapes? There has to be a program wich can do this! I'd like to create ellips shapes with a formula (to theorize), but I also need a way to calculate surface from a scanned picture, wich looks like an ellipse, but is variable. Could anyone help me out??? Thnx a lot, Greetz, Edjes _____________________________ "It's life Jim, but not as we know it." _____________________________ PGP-key: http://certserver.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF19A53C5